In The Vicinity
Seductive, La Meuse attracts the most demanding clientele and gives meaning to the sweet dreamer. This magic of this place is due to its nature and its quality environment, its history, the conviviality of its women and men ...
The battlefields of Verdun:
- The Douaumont Fort
- The Ossuary
- The Verdun Memorial
- The World Peace Center
- The Fort of Fermont, work of the line Maginot (near Longuyon) ...
Les Epargs and Saint Mihiel:
- The Liouville Fort
- The Troyon Fort
- 14 -18 Museum in Marbot ...
- The Kaiser Tunnel
- The Romagna American Cemetery
- The hill of Vauquois ...
Favorite: collection JP de Vries, 14-18 museum "la vie du Poilu".
The German rear bases of Spincourt, Marguerre
- The citadel of Montmedy, military architecture of the 18th century
- Museum of Argonne in Varennes, Louis XVI museum, and evocation of the fighting of Argonne in 1914-1918 ...
- La princerie museum in Verdun, archaeological collections, faiences of Argonne ...
The chateau of Thillombois, castle Gilles de Trèves in Ville sur Saulx ...
Crafts / Gastronomy
- Les Dragées Braquier in Verdun, visit of the factory (www.dragees-braquier.com)
- La Boîte à Madeleine in Commercy, manufacturing and sale (www.madeleines-zins.fr)
- European Beer Museum in Stenay (www.musee-de-la-biere.com)
- The Wines of Meuse: Domaine de Muzy, Lombres sous les côtes, Mirabelle de Lorraine
- Toy Factory "Petit Colin" in TinEtain
- La Fabrique Lorraine Faïencerie in Courouvre
- Equestrian farm of Bonzée
- Golf of Combles en Barrois (18 holes)
- Meuse Canoe - The Meuse fall (www.meusecanoe.com)
- Karting 55 in Verdun
- Trout fishing in Lacroix sur Meuse
- Fly fishing in Sommedieue
- Paintball in Thierville
- Vélorail in Consenvoye
and also ...
- Zoo of Amneville
- Thermapolis and Villa Pompeii
- Amusement park
- Adventure park (in the trees)
- City of Nancy and Metz
- The Old Trades in Azannes
- The "May Sundays in the Meuse", and a few Sundays in July-August (www.vieuxmetiers.com)
- A living reconstruction of 80 trades from the 19th century ...
- The Wind of the Forest
- Six forest villages host international artists; 110 works along the 42km of marked trails, from March to September in Lahaymeix
- Sound and Light "From Flames to Light"
- Enter the story for an evening, Friday and Saturday night from June to July ...
- Renaissance Festival in Bar le Duc
- Concerts, shows, street entertainment
- "The Golden Dolls of Folklore"
- Folklore of the World, from early July to Etain
- Labyrinth of Maïs in Bras sur Meuse from July, for young and old. Four themed themed ...